
Opening gifts.

That afternoon we went to a family concert at Orchestra Hall.



A chocolate and peanut butter pie to top off the birthday celebration.

The letter N.

We bought something in a large box and as soon as I started to unpack it on Monday, M took all the styrofoam pieces and made roads and garages for his cars. I think he could have played with it for hours.

When D came home from school, she was excited to play with the box and styrofoam pieces too. I was in the kitchen making dinner unaware of what they had decided to do: tear every little piece of styrofoam into a million bazillion little pieces. Yikes. It pretty much looked like it had snowed in the playroom (the picture does not quite do it justice-it was taken after we had cleaned up quite a bit). It was a great day for them to learn to vacuum.

No comments:
Post a Comment