
On Wednesday night, D's church choir and Adventure Club went rollerskating. I took both D and M, thinking that since they are taking ice skating lessons it would transfer to roller skating. You know what they say...never assume! M did great--he shuffled along and didn't want any help. D was like a wet noodle. She couldn't stay balanced without holding on to me. This is a rare shot of her not holding on to anyone or anything.
Friends.
Before and after shots. D wanted to get her hair cut short, and my friend Nikki did a great job. I love her short hair!
M got his hair cut, too.
Steve and I had a fun date weekend. My parents took the kids and we went to the Lantern Festival--a gala fundraiser for D's school. It was fun to get dressed up and have a night out.

cute picture of you and Steve!! I just love D's hair short. So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love keeping up with you guys! I'm glad to see all the fun stuff your family is doing. Hugs!!
ReplyDelete