Friday, September 2, 2011

Randomness

The kids posed with their Capitol Crowns that they got from their State Capitol visit. It had little pictures of everything they saw on the tour to color, cut out and glue on the crown.



D picked out what she wanted to wear the first day of school (limited choices with uniforms/dress code) and she tried it on.



I love the fact that M can get himself all dressed and he often times will change outfits during the day (kind of like his sister!). He came out with these pants on and I couldn't stop laughing. They are a pair of pants from his baby clothes that I decided to keep (I think they are like size 9 months) and fit him like knickers--plus he had them on backwards. He didn't see anything wrong with them and couldn't understand why his dad and I were cracking up and made him change.



D and M play so nice together and love to play make believe. They are great chefs and made a fabulous meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment