Is it just me, or does his hair look like Donald Trump's? Scary!
On Wednesday, my friend Liz and I took our kids to tour a local chocolate shop called Sweet Chocolat. They treated the kids to just about anything they wanted to try in the store, taught them some information about chocolate and how it's made, and gave them nice goody bags filled with a variety of treats from the store. Liz and I got to try their truffles and we got a "mommy" goody bag, too.
Our plan was to have a picnic lunch after visiting the chocolate shop, but it was raining out so we went to Como Zoo to look around and eat.
One thing both D and M are so into this spring is picking dandelions, which they think are real flowers. I could seriously have an hour to myself if I brought a book and a chair and plopped down in a field of dandelions. They would completely amuse themselves picking bouquet after bouquet of "flowers".

No comments:
Post a Comment