Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Fantastic Toy Shop

D's dance recital was this weekend. She is a mouse in the ballet the Fantastic Toy Shop. She had two rehearsals this week before the recital on Saturday.

Pictures from the dress rehearsal.



She is in the front row on the far left side. It is hard to tell who is who because all the mice look alike!





Her method of dance is to watch her friends and do what they do. When I asked her if we should practice, she refused saying, "No, Mom, I just watch what my friends do." Something we can work on for next year.





Here are pictures from the actual performance on Saturday. Again, front row far left.

















After the performance with Grammy. Someone took her tennis shoes, so we had to carry her out to the car. She did a great job and I can tell there is definite improvement from the performance last year.



D put on her outfit again for Grandma and Papa Stiehl, who weren't able to make it to see the performance.



Here she is showing us her scared face, which was part of their routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment