This will be tricky--painting down the stairway.
You can see the color better here. Goodbye stark whiteness. Hello warmth and color.
We went to the cabin over the weekend and the kids and I made skeleton snacks that I found on Pinterest (which is addicting--don't follow the link if you don't already know what it is. Trust me.). I made an example one and D wanted to mimic it almost exactly.
M made his own Picasso-like version.
We made them again on Sunday and this time M made a 3D version. So creative!
Again, D's looks spot on.
D has been playing school a lot with M (as her student). He loves it and is a willing student. She likes school, even though every day (almost) she says she wants to stay home with me instead, which makes me a little bit happy, but mostly sad. Hopefully just a kindergarten thing!
Pretty good small e, huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment