Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Seventh Anniversary

It's our seven year anniversary today! We decided to celebrate with a family brunch cruise on the St. Croix, similar to the boat we got married on.







The food was delicious. I fully pigged out.











The kids had a blast and loved eating breakfast on a "ginormous" boat, as D put it. M loved waving to boats as they passed by.



They both enjoyed watching the paddle go around and around.





Heading towards the dock.



On Friday afternoon, our basement was flooded due to a backed up city sewer line. I am pretty much numb to the situation now and too emotional about the loss of personal property and the fact that our once finished basement now has no carpeting and the walls will have to be cut out. So I am opting to only put happy pictures from this weekend on this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment