One day last week, D said she didn't want to play, she wanted to work. So I set her and M up with wet rags to wash the floor. They loved it. Why didn't I think of this before?
M and his mango lassi moustache. We bought a mango last week, and I wanted try a smoothie-like recipe I found at Gourmet Mom on the Go. We left out the last three ingredients, so it was quite healthy and super yummy. All three of us scarfed it down for a treat with lunch.
We went up to the cabin last weekend and did some more work on it. At one point, we had no kitchen sink (pictured below) and our toilet wasn't working. This all right before our friends Ron and Jennifer and their son came up to visit us. Luckily, the boys got everything fixed and working better than ever. Thanks for the help!
Luckily, it was a beautiful day and we were able to enjoy some cross county skiing on our property.
We celebrated Steve's and my birthday (early) at my parents' this past weekend, too. We had a lot of great food and a nice time visiting. Here is the traditional cherry chip(homemade!) "Oh" cake my mom made me.
Grandma eating with the grandkids.

No comments:
Post a Comment