What in the world is police loppy lop you ask? D's (mis)interpretation of "Feliz Navidad". She loves to sing along to songs on the radio, and when I heard her say this, I repeated the correct lyrics, but she insists that I have it wrong. I'm sure it's partially due to her hearing loss, but it was always very difficult for me to hear the correct lyrics, too. On a related side note, we found out today that she will need to have tubes in her ears--the procedure will be scheduled in January.
Here is a picture of M being swallowed up by his froggy toy bin.

Here are some pictures of us celebrating Police Loppy Lop with my parents and sister's family last weekend as we will be in Colorado over the holidays this year.
The tree with tons-o-gifts.

D in her Christmas dress.

All the cousins together. M looks ready for bed.

Playing with the A-Z zoo set from Grandma and Papa the next day.

D's favorite, a sleepy bear cub, along with a new dress and watch from Grandma and Papa.

D and I tried out her new Easy Bake Oven from Tia, Dan and her cousins. She had lots of fun making her first cake.

The finished product--delicious!

Here is a preview of D's dance class recital performance. They will be dressed as Raggedy Ann's and will dance with the dolls. Today for fun they danced with their favorite stuffed animal. She chose the dolphin that the stranger at the State Fair gave her in September. She loves that animal and sleeps with it every night.
Simply adorable. Please tell me you are going to video the performance in January. I can't wait to see it!!!!!
ReplyDelete