Saturday, August 15, 2009

And Then There Were Five

I didn't take many pictures of the kids this week. I don't know what happened! I think I've been distracted by my overwhelming feeling of "morning" sickness all day long. Yep, that's right, baby Stiehl number three is on its way. We are very excited! The due date is March 31, 2010. Here is the first picture of the new addition to our family. I asked how the ultrasound tech could even identify where the baby was at this point. She said they look for a cluster of white lines and when there's a hearbeat in them (which even I could see on the screen), they know that's the baby.

Steve took this video of the kids at the beach one evening this week.



D spent two nights at Grandma and Papa's house this week. We went to pick her up Saturday and had a picnic lunch with the cousins as well. Here are some pics from our time at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment