Saturday, May 23, 2009
Memorial Day Weekend
Welcome to the Stiehl Family Blog! I decided to start a blog to share what's going on in our lives (in case you're interested). My goal is to update this once a week, so hopefully I can keep up with that.
It is Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend and we have already accomplished several things on our to do list. The kids and I had a play date yesterday morning and the whole family went for an evening walk with our friends Steve and Martha, who recently moved within walking distance of our house. Today, Steve planted a vegetable garden and I got our patio ready by sweeping and setting out our chairs and table. We also had our friend Julia and her niece Sienna over for an after-dinner play date.
The pictures you see are of our trip to the Children's Museum last weekend. D is modeling a set of cardinal wings and M is venturing down a slide that comes out of a little cave he crawled through. They both had a great time and it was so nice to let M run around and touch everything! I spend much of my time these days removing his hands or body from things he shouldn't touch or do, so this was a nice change of pace.
Our cute little D: Our friends Steve and Martha announced that they are expecting, and we told D that Martha has a baby in her stomach. She asked, "Why did she eat the baby?" Then she wanted to know if Steve also had a baby in his stomach--she was totally confused!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment